Monday, March 24, 2008

Service Learning



So far in service learning, I haven't done anything. I plan on volunteering at Einstein Hospital and help nurses. I planed on volunteering at Einstein for about 7 hours. The reason why i want to volunteer at Einstein Hospital is because, that is the hospital that my aunts father was in when he had cancer. He is now deceased. Then I was thinking about volunteering at a nursing home that a friend of mine works at. He said that on the third floor there are people who really need more help then others. There are also people on the third floor of the nursing home who are in wheelchairs and need help going to the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.